Call for Entries: African Astronomical Society (AfAS) Logo Design
Deadline: 31 July 2019
- AfAS is looking for a logo that captures the essence of Innovation in Astronomy, in the context of Africa. Entries will be judged for the style, creativity and impact of a design that can be used easily on related materials;
- The logo must be expressive and easy to understand and interpret;
- The format of the logo should be in encapsulated post script (.eps) format.
- The submission must be made by the original designer of the logo;
- Each individual must submit only one entry.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- Please submit your logo design and personal details to: Charles.Takalani@dst.gov.za
- You will need to provide a short description in no more than 250 words of how the design represents the subject.
- Deadline for submissions is 31 July 2019.
- Early submissions are encouraged.
Benefits for the winner
- The winner will be awarded with a prize to be announced by AfAS.
- Certificate of Recognition signed by the President of AfAS.
The winner must surrender all rights to the design to the African Astronomical Society (AfAS), who will be the sole owner of rights to the design.
Please send any enquiries concerning this call to: