CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
The Astronomy in Africa-Science business meeting, hosted by the Ethiopian Space Science and Technology Institute (ESSTI) and co-organized by the African Astronomical Society (AfAS), East Africa Regional Office of Astronomy for Development (EA-ROAD), and the Ministry of innovation and Technology (MINT) will be held, in Addis Ababa Ethiopia from 10-11 October 2019.
The aim of this Astronomy in Africa science meeting is to promote the African Astronomical Society (AfAS) to the science community and to highlight the astronomy in Ethiopia to the AfAS and international community.
The meeting will focus on the following agendas:
- Development of AfAS science Strategy
- Promoting of AfAS for IAU Symposium Participants and getting input for AfAS Science Strategy
- Possible Scientific Collaborations and Partnership
The Astronomy in Africa-Science business meeting organizing committee is delighted to extend its invitation to all interested Astronomical Community to apply for participation of the meeting
- Application for Meeting: Open 01 August 2019
- Application for Grant: Open 01 August 2019, End 30 August 2019
Website and registration: http://aslc.essti.gov.et/afas/